Intercontinental Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intercontinental Wrestling Association

Intercontinental Wrestling Association: a home for wrestlers and divas alike who want to prove they are the top of their class. Please read the rules before joining.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wade Barrett

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wade Barrett Empty Wade Barrett Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:19 pm

Wade Barrett

Name: Wade Barrett

Height: 6’7”

Weight: 246 lbs

Hometown: Preston, England

Nickname: “Bad News”

Manager: None

ICWA Accomplishments: To fill out when you win a title or major match.

Non-IWCA Accomplishments:
FCW Florida Tag Team Champion
OVW Southern Tag Team Champion
5x WWE Intercontinental Champion

Face, Heel, or Tweener: Heel

Style of Wrestling: Brawler

Gimmick: Bare Knuckle Brawler/Bad News giver

ICWA Win-Draw-Loss Record: 0-0-0

Current ICWA Feud: Updates each time your character is in a feud.

Finisher:
The Wasteland (modified Fireman’s Carry)
The Bullhammer (high impact elbow shot)

Appearance:
Wade Barrett Barrett_crop_north
Wade Barrett Wade-274x300

Entrance: Oi! Oi! Oi!- The Cockney Rejects
As his entrance theme “Oi! Oi! Oi!” by The Cockney Rejects plays, Wade makes his entrance. He keeps a heavy leather duster around his shoulders before crouching and shrugging it off. He stands, ready to fight, and crosses to the ring. Once inside the ring, he tosses an elbow in the manner of the Bullhammer and shouts boom, looking tough.

Introduction Promo:
The camera opens up on a solid brown podium against a blood red background. The podium is decorated with red lettering that states #BNB. As we pan up from the podium, we see Wade Barrett. He’s well dressed, a silk suit with red tie. A sneer splays across his lips, Wade watching the camera before obviously being given the green light to go on.

Wade: My names Wade Barrett and I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news. 8smirks* You see, since I started wrestling I’ve vowed to become the finest at my craft. It took skill to take Irish Whip Wrestling by storm. FCW was another matter, same as WWE. Good news for me is I cemented myself as a powerful force. Bad news for both the WWE and the Intercontinental Wrestling Alliance, however. WWE’s bad news is that I have stepped back from the organization. You see, me stepping back will have a negative effect on those women who so affectionately call themselves my fan girls, they will stop watching the WWE and they will stop buying my merchandise. This will have a negative effect on the way they conduct their business. That does equal good news for the ICWA. However, well, the ICWA does have it’s own problem. The problem is that none of the competitors in the ICWA will be able to actually handle me. Thank you and goodnight!

The camera fades out on Wade’s arrogant smirk.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum