Intercontinental Wrestling Association

Intercontinental Wrestling Association: a home for wrestlers and divas alike who want to prove they are the top of their class. Please read the rules before joining.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chris Jericho

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chris Jericho on Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:39 am

Name: Chris Jericho
Height: 6ft
Weight: 227lbs
Hometown: Winnipeg, Canada
Nickname: ‘Ayatollah of Rock ’n’ Rollah’, Y2J, the Best in the World at what he does
Manager: n/a
ICWA Accomplishments: To fill out when you win a title or major match.
Non-IWCA Accomplishments:
Undisputed WWF Champion
2 time WCW/World Champion
3 time World Heavyweight Champion (WWE)
9 time Intercontinental Champion (WWE/F)
5 time World Tag Team Champion (WWE)
2 time WWE Tag Team Champion
Face, Heel, or Tweener: Tweener
Style of Wrestling: Technical/High Flyer
Gimmick: Cocky, rock star
ICWA Win-Draw-Loss Record: Starts at 0-0-0. First column gets updated when you win, second for draws, third for losses.
Current ICWA Feud: Updates each time your character is in a feud.
Finisher(s):
Codebreaker (double knee facebreaker) -This facebreaker involves an attacking wrestler, who is standing face-to-face with an opponent, hooking both hands around the opponent's head and then leaping to bring both knees up to the face of the opponent. The wrestler then falls backwards to the mat, thus forcing the opponent to fall forwards and impact the exposed knees.
Walls of Jericho (elevated Boston crab) -Similar to a normal Boston Crab (a type of spinal lock where the wrestler hooks each of the opponent’s legs in one of his arms, and then turns the opponent face-down, stepping over him in the process. The final position has the wrestler in a semi-sitting position and facing away from his opponent, with the opponent’s back and legs bent back toward his head), this move sees the attacking wrestler stand farther back. The step-back allows additional pressure to be placed on the opponent's back from the higher angle, hence the name.
Lionsault (springboard moonsault) –Jericho springboards off of the second rope and backflips onto his opponent, usually while they’re lying down, where others use a different rope.

Appearance:
His ring gear often changes colour, but it’s always the same style, trunks and boots decorated with ‘Y2J’. He has tattoos, mostly on his left arm. His blonde hair is usually spiked.
Entrance: Adam Morenoff’s ‘Break the Walls Down’. Lots of fireworks as he poses onstage; occasionally he wears a jacket covered in lights. (See below for better description)

Introduction Promo:
The arena is dark and almost completely silent as both the fans and commentators eagerly wait to see what’s happening. After a minute or two, the commentators start questioning what’s going on, only to fall silent again as something appears on the Titantron. A countdown. It starts from 10 and slowly ticks down to zero before an all-too-familiar song begins to play.

Break the Walls Down!

The crowd erupts into cheers and fireworks go off before a soft, blue light turns on, showing the silhouette of a man standing with his back to the ramp, arms stretched out to either side. He’s wearing a jacket that has little lights all over the sleeves and surrounding the ‘Y2J’ that’s on the back. He spins around and grins at the camera before finally heading down the ramp to the ring. He climbs in, posing on two opposite turnbuckles before stopping in the centre of the ring as the lights go on. As the crowd quietens down, he receives a microphone from one of the people working at ringside.

Man: Helloooo ICWA! *he grins as the crowd cheers again* I bet half of you never thought I’d show up here. The other half probably assumed I would, possibly because of how little I showed up at the WWE; or possibly because there’s already a few of my fellow Canadians here. *he shrugs his shoulders* Either way, all of those reasons are completely wrong.

He takes a few steps, looking out at the crowd before continuing.

Man: I could have stayed with the WWE and kept doing the irregular appearances: But I’m Chris Jericho. *he smirks* The world needs to see me. You all need me to brighten up your dull lives and working with the WWE’s crazy schedules along with Fozzy’s… does not leave much time for the fact that I’m not just an entertainer. No, for those too ignorant to know yet, Chris Jericho is also a father and a husband. *he chuckles* Sorry ladies. No, Chris Jericho is here to show all you Jericholics what real entertainment is like.

With a grin, Jericho looks up towards the stage, knowing his words will have annoyed someone backstage.

Jericho: Yeah that’s right. While those smart enough to come here are obviously good, none of them are better than me. I am here to show them that no matter how good they get, no one will ever be as good as I am. Because despite what others try to claim: I am the best in the whole damn world. Because I am Chris Jericho.

He holds his arms out again, dropping the mic as he poses, ignoring the crowd’s reaction, which is now a mixture of cheers and boos as he leaves the ring.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum