Intercontinental Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intercontinental Wrestling Association

Intercontinental Wrestling Association: a home for wrestlers and divas alike who want to prove they are the top of their class. Please read the rules before joining.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alex Shelley

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alex Shelley Empty Alex Shelley Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:34 am

Alex Shelley

Alex Shelley

Name: Alex Shelley
Height: 5 ft 10 in
Weight: 215 lb
Hometown: Detroit, Michigan
Nickname: Some people call him Lex
Manager: He is sometimes managed by friend Chris Sabin
ICWA Accomplishments: To fill out when you win a title or major match.
Non-IWCA Accomplishments: TNA X Division Champ, TNA World Tag Team Champ
Face, Heel, or Tweener: Tweener
Style of Wrestling: Combo of ground attack, high flying, technical and bit of other styles
Gimmick: A funny and liked guy but he likes to insult and will often
ICWA Win-Draw-Loss Record: Starts at 0-0-0. First column gets updated when you win, second for draws, third for losses.
Current ICWA Feud: Updates each time your character is in a feud.
Finisher: Sliced bread no 2, is a backflip three-quarter facelock falling inverted DDT and has a wrestler put the opponent in a three-quarter facelock and run up the corner turnbuckles or ring ropes and jump backwards, performing a backflip in the air, and landing face down to the mat, driving the opponent back-first down to the mat.
Appearance: Alex Shelley Tumblr_lx6jofPaAg1qmj6u4
Entrance: The High Crusade - Whatever's Real, he comes out with an excited vibe to him. He points both hands like a gun as he makes his way down to the ring, climbing into the with a bit of a jump. He climbs one of the turnbuckles before he throws up his hand and points to where Detroit is on his palm, he jumps back down as his music finishes.
Introduction Promo:

The camera fades in on a empty bar where there is a group setting up on a stage, one of the men on the stage spots the camera and jumps from the stage and heads over to the camera. It's former TNA Wrestler Alex Shelley, he gives a small grin as he sits down on one of the tables.

Alex: Your here about the ICWA right? *he waits while the cameraman nods* Well your a little later, but hey at least you made it before the show. So I suppose you want to get a few words, maybe why I joined the ICWA or what are my plans? Well thats simple I joined the ICWA to wrestle, I want a freah ring to fight in and I figured ICWA would be a good place to go. And as for my plans it's simple, I'm here to win... I'm going to go after the ICWA title and I'm going to win it. *gives a confident smirk* I'm going to show everyone that Detroit made wrestlers are the best.

He jumps off the table and turns away from the camera and heads up towards the stage again.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum